Distractions Distractions

Oh man this is awesome! A long time ago my friends and I would love to watch your videos, and quote Foamy. I'm pretty happy you are back on Newgrounds!

Big Hero Sweet Big Hero Sweet

That one must have been the pleasure model.

Best Breakfast Best Breakfast

I thought, 10/5 for garnishing his sausage, eggshell sandwich on burned toast. Then I saw subscribe for more. Now its more of a 5/5 for me.

Noel445 responds:

What's wrong with that? It's not like you have to.

Arc Infinitum 1 Arc Infinitum 1

This is amazing! This is definately a series I could watch. Voices fit the characters really well, and the animation is great. The story makes me want to watch more. I cannot wait until number 2. Great job, Keep it up!!

Kel-chan responds:

just finished writing the script for ep2 2 days ago =D

CLAP 3 - Pictograms CLAP 3 - Pictograms

Hilarious! This made my day. I love the C.L.A.P. series. Keep it up!!

Master Chief's Facebook Master Chief's Facebook

its pretty good. its the voices that really draw away from it. their to low, and it kinda makes the movie feel slow. its a good watch otherwise 4/5

Shark Zula - Harlem Shake Shark Zula - Harlem Shake

2 stars for putting something out there, but im sure you could make this better. oh and btw..you have the poofiest carpet ive ever seen..that is all

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

little short

but i dont care it had so many memes that made it amazing. awesome job

Raven Short Hentai Loop Raven Short Hentai Loop

good

i didn't really expect the cigarette. i loved all the different songs. maybe a little more interactive things would be nice..more things to play with.. rofl

Aura Aura

i cant wait

for some reason i like to just watch this.. to me its kinda enjoyable. when it comes back im sure it will be the best!