the_seagull the_seagull

I absolutely LOVE this piece. It's been on my favorites for a long time now. This honestly helps me think when I have a block. Whenever I hear this I think of a medieval battle that's about to happen. This song is playing before the battle starts. It's a starry moonlit night. The soldiers are setting up inside the castle. The look on the soldiers faces are gloomy but patriotic in defending their castle no matter what happens in the next coming of events. On the look out the archers are screaming down to ready the troops of the army approaching from the over then fire lit hills horizon. The army's commander's call their troops to ready arms. The defending army hears the call and brace themselves for the raid of skirmishes that lay ahead. All that up to the point of around 1:37. At the last second the attack happens. Sorry if it's a little weird throwing that thought out there but I just wanted what your song meant to me. I want to say that was my only imagery of it but there's plenty more where that came from heh. Your pirate description fits it to a tee also though! Well thanks for making such awesome music, cheers!

djh0 - Untitled (dubstep) djh0 - Untitled (dubstep)

awesome.

dirty as shit. i love it. i liked the how you threw a little tourettes guy in there lol

ActionHobo responds:

If you liked this, check out the finished version on my profile. It's called "Final Strike". There's a link to it in the author comments.

Pylon Pylon

great!

i can tell its inspired by aura mainly because it fits so well with alek's stuff. i was on here and found that its the only song he favorited, so id figure id check it out. i ended up listening to it over and over while browsing through his site, it was a perfect match. thank you for posting it! its really good!

{RB6ELITE} Mad World {RB6ELITE} Mad World

jeez!

it sounds sooo familiar to something but i cant quite put my finger on what it is. its like i heard it on a movie or something. but good remix.

RB6ELITE responds:

its from donnie darko and the gears of war commercial