Distractions Distractions

Oh man this is awesome! A long time ago my friends and I would love to watch your videos, and quote Foamy. I'm pretty happy you are back on Newgrounds!

Big Hero Sweet Big Hero Sweet

That one must have been the pleasure model.

Best Breakfast Best Breakfast

I thought, 10/5 for garnishing his sausage, eggshell sandwich on burned toast. Then I saw subscribe for more. Now its more of a 5/5 for me.

Noel445 responds:

What's wrong with that? It's not like you have to.

Arcade Builder Arcade Builder

This is a really fun game. I do enjoy it. There's plenty to do, plenty of things to upgrade. Somethings i noticed though were the controls. I couldn't rotate any of the machines. I've tried rotating them with the "R" key when trying to place them and when they were already placed. The ability to rotate them after being placed/moving them around in general would be awesome. If you can't make ends meet and pay an electricity bill it would be nice to select things and sell them. Even just to move them around for more space. Maybe its just me with rotating objects but it makes it really tough to make the place organized because I only have certain options. The camera controls did not work for me either. I had to use either the arrow keys (which moves the whole browser as well), or try to get it to move with the mouse cursor which was a little finicky. I'm glad that was implemented though. Starting out was a little rough because I didn't know workers count as part of the arcades occupancy. Adding another machine, lo and behold there were customers! When the change machine is clicked there is no exit button for the dialogue box. Some machines like pacboy say that the electricity is off but it's still operational and making money. It's all good with me because it's making me money and I don't have to pay a dime, but it is not very good for play-ability. I love the tasks. It gives players something to work towards. It's not just a mindless game that never ends. All in all it's a pretty good game. There are just minor tweaks that need to be done. I've played waaaay worse betas so it's doing great. Keep it up!

Swordplay Swordplay

This really needs AI. Even though it doesn't it is still a really fun game!

One Room Farmer One Room Farmer

It's fun up to a point. I'm not really sure where I keep losing money at. I'm planting the same plants on the same plots and doing it fairly methodically, and I keep losing the money. I know that real farmers need to cycle their crops for different seasons and to keep the soil fertile. Is that what's really going on? Do I need to cycle the crops in order to keep things fresh and keep profits up? I just noticed now how certain things work positively with others, and everything works negatively with themselves. Wow, this can get complicated. Good game, I would like to see more from you!

tl;dr Good but complicated game. 4.5/5

xuxubadabooom responds:

Thanks! =)
The thing is, that one vegetable influence to neighbours, so yo better not to plant onion next to anything.
I think, we will make clear description in next fixes =)

the_seagull the_seagull

I absolutely LOVE this piece. It's been on my favorites for a long time now. This honestly helps me think when I have a block. Whenever I hear this I think of a medieval battle that's about to happen. This song is playing before the battle starts. It's a starry moonlit night. The soldiers are setting up inside the castle. The look on the soldiers faces are gloomy but patriotic in defending their castle no matter what happens in the next coming of events. On the look out the archers are screaming down to ready the troops of the army approaching from the over then fire lit hills horizon. The army's commander's call their troops to ready arms. The defending army hears the call and brace themselves for the raid of skirmishes that lay ahead. All that up to the point of around 1:37. At the last second the attack happens. Sorry if it's a little weird throwing that thought out there but I just wanted what your song meant to me. I want to say that was my only imagery of it but there's plenty more where that came from heh. Your pirate description fits it to a tee also though! Well thanks for making such awesome music, cheers!

djh0 - Untitled (dubstep) djh0 - Untitled (dubstep)

awesome.

dirty as shit. i love it. i liked the how you threw a little tourettes guy in there lol

ActionHobo responds:

If you liked this, check out the finished version on my profile. It's called "Final Strike". There's a link to it in the author comments.

Pylon Pylon

great!

i can tell its inspired by aura mainly because it fits so well with alek's stuff. i was on here and found that its the only song he favorited, so id figure id check it out. i ended up listening to it over and over while browsing through his site, it was a perfect match. thank you for posting it! its really good!

Sleepover Page 5 Sleepover Page 5

I can't quite make it out with my 1280x1024 monitor, but I'm pretty sure I'm seeing HL3 confirmed. Besides that, I'm pretty exited to see where this is going. even though I will probably see it on the shadbase first..lol

Norman T. Worm III Norman T. Worm III

What is this? Top hat, monocle, fancy weathered painting, yet no mustache? Hmm... I like the originality. All my 5 R belong to this! Choice work good sir.

deathink responds:

Very dapper indeed old bean!

Docile Docile

very good! i love the black and white with the subtleness of her eyes. lighting and shadowing are great. nice job!