Distractions Distractions

Oh man this is awesome! A long time ago my friends and I would love to watch your videos, and quote Foamy. I'm pretty happy you are back on Newgrounds!

Big Hero Sweet Big Hero Sweet

That one must have been the pleasure model.

Best Breakfast Best Breakfast

I thought, 10/5 for garnishing his sausage, eggshell sandwich on burned toast. Then I saw subscribe for more. Now its more of a 5/5 for me.

Noel445 responds:

What's wrong with that? It's not like you have to.

Swordplay Swordplay

This really needs AI. Even though it doesn't it is still a really fun game!

One Room Farmer One Room Farmer

It's fun up to a point. I'm not really sure where I keep losing money at. I'm planting the same plants on the same plots and doing it fairly methodically, and I keep losing the money. I know that real farmers need to cycle their crops for different seasons and to keep the soil fertile. Is that what's really going on? Do I need to cycle the crops in order to keep things fresh and keep profits up? I just noticed now how certain things work positively with others, and everything works negatively with themselves. Wow, this can get complicated. Good game, I would like to see more from you!

tl;dr Good but complicated game. 4.5/5

xuxubadabooom responds:

Thanks! =)
The thing is, that one vegetable influence to neighbours, so yo better not to plant onion next to anything.
I think, we will make clear description in next fixes =)

WildFlow WildFlow

Its a pretty fun game. I tiny bit repetitive. The sharks and the lightning both continue on after a short while when you hit about day 3. Here's an example, day 4 after the lightning bit, the plane came up. It started to do its thing and shoot at me. The storm clouds were gone and the lightning was still shooting at me. It was about half way in the part with the plane. Same goes for the sharks inside the storm bit. Not a real game breaking issue, but it might need attention. Or maybe that was supposed to be like that. In that case disregard my last statement. Music was spot on for this. Controls were pretty responsive and fun to use. The font is very interesting, and I think went very well with this. If I see this game in the future I don't think I would hesitate to play it again. Great game, and keep up the great work!

Peps1992 responds:

Thank you for your comments; I'm glad that you enjoyed playing the game. The game wasn't intended to make each phase of the day overlap so I might have to look into it (I must've inputted some incorrect numbers).

the_seagull the_seagull

I absolutely LOVE this piece. It's been on my favorites for a long time now. This honestly helps me think when I have a block. Whenever I hear this I think of a medieval battle that's about to happen. This song is playing before the battle starts. It's a starry moonlit night. The soldiers are setting up inside the castle. The look on the soldiers faces are gloomy but patriotic in defending their castle no matter what happens in the next coming of events. On the look out the archers are screaming down to ready the troops of the army approaching from the over then fire lit hills horizon. The army's commander's call their troops to ready arms. The defending army hears the call and brace themselves for the raid of skirmishes that lay ahead. All that up to the point of around 1:37. At the last second the attack happens. Sorry if it's a little weird throwing that thought out there but I just wanted what your song meant to me. I want to say that was my only imagery of it but there's plenty more where that came from heh. Your pirate description fits it to a tee also though! Well thanks for making such awesome music, cheers!

djh0 - Untitled (dubstep) djh0 - Untitled (dubstep)

awesome.

dirty as shit. i love it. i liked the how you threw a little tourettes guy in there lol

ActionHobo responds:

If you liked this, check out the finished version on my profile. It's called "Final Strike". There's a link to it in the author comments.

Pylon Pylon

great!

i can tell its inspired by aura mainly because it fits so well with alek's stuff. i was on here and found that its the only song he favorited, so id figure id check it out. i ended up listening to it over and over while browsing through his site, it was a perfect match. thank you for posting it! its really good!

Sleepover Page 5 Sleepover Page 5

I can't quite make it out with my 1280x1024 monitor, but I'm pretty sure I'm seeing HL3 confirmed. Besides that, I'm pretty exited to see where this is going. even though I will probably see it on the shadbase first..lol

Norman T. Worm III Norman T. Worm III

What is this? Top hat, monocle, fancy weathered painting, yet no mustache? Hmm... I like the originality. All my 5 R belong to this! Choice work good sir.

deathink responds:

Very dapper indeed old bean!

Docile Docile

very good! i love the black and white with the subtleness of her eyes. lighting and shadowing are great. nice job!